An invigorating acne treatment prevention solution designed to be used with a complementary acne treatment program. The oil control pads remove oil, normalize pore size, help smooth skin’s surface and reduce irritation.
Key Benefits of ZO Acne Treatment Pads
- Provides maximum-strength acne prevention solution with Salicylic Acid
- Exfoliates skin-clogging cells
- Minimizes oil and tightens pores
- Removes dirt and oil from the pores and removes dead skin cells
- Cooling agent soothes skin irritation
Before and After – ZO Severe Acne System
- Diagnosis: Acne, PIH
- Treatment: ZO Severe Acne System
- Duration: 5 months
- Salicylic acid 2%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Rosa canina (dog rose) fruit extract: Addresses excess surface oil; minimizes the appearance of pores
- Mandelic acid, Glycolic acid: Exfoliates the skin
- Urea: Helps to restore moisture and hydration helps replenish and retain hydration in the skin
- The texture of pads: Promotes exfoliation
Salicylic Acid 2%, Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Fragrance, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Limonene, Linalool, Mandelic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Pterocarpus Soyauxii Wood Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, SD-Alcohol 40-B, Sodium Hydroxide, Spiraea Ulmaria Leaf Extract, Urea, Water
Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying the product. Gently wipe over face.
For new users: apply the product to a small area once a day for three days to est if you are sensitive to this product. If no discomfort occurs, cover the entire affected area with a thin layer.
Start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur when using another topical acne product at the same time. If irritation occurs, use only one product at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop severe irritation, burning or itching of the skin and for more severe cases and/or if the improvement is not apparent within 6 to 8 weeks.
If you develop hives, swelling of eyes and mouth, blistering or difficulty breathing, get medical help right away.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.